Friday, October 23, 2009

Thoughts thoughts thoughts

I have the WORST 3L-itis ever.  Everything related to class makes me cranky...I don't want to read, I don't want to go...it doesn't even matter if the material is interesting, I just don't want to.  Really, the problem is that NO ONE is happy with two of my classes (for both, it's the professor more than the content), and then the other two are both in the evening, when I'm tired and just want to go home.  But I don't think any of the issues with the classes themselves would cause as much of a problem if I wasn't feeling like someone should just give me my degree already and let me go be a lawyer.

So I'm doing well on the Good Belly so far.  I've been using it for about a week and I'm really starting to feel a lot better.  The first few days I was actually slightly worse, but the website warned of that so I just kind of dealt with it...I was only feeling a little icky in the evenings anyway so I just sat around at home those first 3 evenings.  By about day 4 I began to notice an improvement, and it's just been getting better and better since then.  Hooray!

I get to see Jenn tomorrow, I'm excited about that, I haven't seen her since...um...July, I think.  We're seeing a band I've never heard, so I may discover some new music too!

Choir is having solo auditions on Monday.  Yes, I'm trying out.  I'll let you know how it goes.  =)

Huh.  I really don't have much else to say.  Well, I mean, there is one other thing from this week that I haven't talked about, but it's kinda private (and possibly TMI) so I'm really only comfortable telling my regular readers, not all of Bloggy-land.  I don't know how many other people read this blog and just don't comment, and I just don't want to share this with all of them.  But, my dear regular readers, if you're curious, you're all on Facebook and/or Twitter, so ask away!

I just realized that the law school Halloween party is on Thursday.  Guess I need to go find those white knee socks and complete the costume, huh?

Well, it's just about time for me to start winding down for the evening.  Until next week!

If you need more randomness, visit these lovely ladies:

Jenn
Ginger
Kate
Bree
KC (aka my mom)
Blogged with the Flock Browser

3 comments:

pastrywitch said...

Glad you are feeling better :) What is your Halloween costume?

KC McAuley said...

I've been on Good Belly since Tuesday. LOVE IT! Thanks for the info and the coupons.

As for the rest...hang in there love. The end is in sight. And I am SO proud of you. xoxo

CSD Faux Finishing said...

It was so great to get together last week :-] Yes it has been quite a while, since the ArtBeat thing in Somerville right? Yikes lol!

Glad to hear that the Good Belly is working out for you. Now that's 2 recommendations so I may check it out too. Couldn't hurt!