Saturday, March 1, 2008

"Spring" break...

Well, tomorrow is the last day of my "spring" break. Since I remained in Boston the whole time, there was nothing "spring" about this break. It snowed three times. Only once did it really pile up, but really, if they're going to make the break be at the end of February in Boston, they should really call it something else. Late winter break. "Go someplace warm" break. Anyway...I needed the break more than the spring, so it's alright.

I think I need another week. I was enjoying sitting around, watching movies, studying at my leisure. I'm still glad I'm in law school, it's just exhausting sometimes. But, the break was good. I was pretty sick for most of it, but I got a lot of rest and tried to avoid going outside in the cold as much as possible. I had to go get quarters for laundry yesterday and now I'm coughing again, so I'm definitely not completely better, but I'm getting there. This is just one of those lingering colds that doesn't really want to let go. It's irritating.


I had my appointment for the ultrasound on my gallbladder. They didn't tell me anything, so that was pretty uneventful. When I was done they just said I could go and they'd send the results to my doctor...aka the school health center. So now I have to make an appointment there to find out what's going on. Which I would have needed to do anyway to talk about what to do next, but I would have at least liked to hear what the radiologist had to say. You know, something like, "looks like gallstones, go talk to your doctor." So, anyway, I'll keep posting updates about all that.

Well, that's about it for now. Time to get back to relaxing while I still can!

1 comment:

CSD Faux Finishing said...

It is definitely starting to warm up here now so hopefully that will kick out the rest of your cold for good! Glad you're feeling better though & on the gallbladder hopefully it is one of those no news is good news situations :)