Saturday, December 1, 2007

Procrastination station

[1.] Where was the first time you ever kissed the last person you kissed?
This is a poorly phrased question. Anyways...the answer is my living room. Well, now Christen's living room, but at the time of the kiss I lived there, so it was my living room too.

[2.] What's the greatest thing that happened to you today?
Hmm...it's a tie between deciding I can go to Andi's wedding in February, or Oregon State winning the Civil War game.

[3.] How many TRUE best friends do you have?
3

[4.] Would you rather get up early or sleep in?
Sleep!!!

[5.] Tell me where you got each article of clothing youre wearing?
Long sleeve shirt: Old Navy.
T-shirt: Hot Topic...I think.
Sweatshirt: Oregon State Bookstore.
Jeans: Old Navy.
Undergarments (well, it said "each"): Victoria's Secret.

[6.] What's the closest thing to you that is brown?
My coffee table.

[7.] What would you change about your life right now?
Exams to be over!

[8.] Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Cry over the truth

[9.] What's on your bedroom floor right now?!
Law books, backpack, other books, shoes, boots, some papers.

[10.] Who was the last person you got into an argument with?
Um. Hm. Has it been that long since I got in an argument? Me, with the quick temper? Wow. The closest I've come was when I was upset with Matt about something over the summer, but I calmly expressed my feelings and he calmly responded. I'm truly amazed at this realization.

[11.] Do you trust people?
Not very easily.

[12.] If you could move away, no questions asked, where would you move?
I just moved to Boston...I don't want to leave yet! I guess really, if I could move ANYWHERE, I'd move to France. Not Paris, maybe Marseilles or something.

[13.] Have you ever been out of the country?
Only to Canada and Mexico, but yes.

[14.] Could you go a day without eating?
God no, I'd faint!

[15.] How much do looks matter to you?
Umm...well, I have to be attracted to the person, but I don't really have any specifics as to what I'm attracted to. I've dated all different heights, body types, hair colors, eye colors.

[17.] When was the last time you had your hair cut?
July. And it's driving me crazy!

[18.] Would you rather be mad or sad?
Mad

[19.] Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Yes.

[20.] Whats the best feeling in the world?
The "light bulb" moment in your first year of Law School.

[21.] Are you close with your mom?
Absolutely!

[22.] Are your parents strict?
No, they let me experience life as it happened, only strictly forbidding me from really dangerous things or habits. I knew they were always there if I got myself in a sticky situation and I didn't know how to get out.

[23.] Do you tell your parents everything?
My mom

[25.] Name one fear you have.
Spiders!

[26.] If you need to go to the store a block away, do you walk or drive?
What am I getting at the store? If the grocery store is one block away, I'm still driving if I'm doing all my grocery shopping...I'm not carrying that stuff home! But if I'm just getting a few things, then yes, I'll walk.

27.] Does the thought of marriage scare you?
No, not really.

[28.] How many kids do you want?
1. Maybe.

[29.] What's your favorite color to wear?
I've been really into red lately. But I like blue and purple too.

[30.] Who was the last person in your bedroom besides you?
Since my living room and bedroom are one and the same, probably Ira when he was taking care of my cat while I was in NYC.

[31.] What are you doing today?
Studying. Well, obviously not right now. =P

[32.] Would you rather be rich & sad or poor & happy?
Neither. Comfortable and happy.

[33.] Do you work out?
I did before school started. Now...I walk a lot...but then again, I don't have a car here.

[34.] What would you do if you found a dinosaur egg?
Like, a fossil? Cool! One about to hatch? Even cooler! I'd want to keep it, but I'd probably go to a museum or something. Sigh.

[35.] Do you get bored easily?
Sometimes.

[36.] What's something that people do that really bothers you?
Flake out on you.

[37.] Did you ever want to change your name when you were younger?
No.

[38.] Do you wish you were famous?
I want to be a judge, does that count? Otherwise, no.

[39.] Do you make a wish at 11:11?
No.

[40.] When you're at the beach, do you swim or lay out more?
Lay out.

[41.] Who did you receive your last text message from and what did it say?
Ira: "Of course!"

[42.] What are you freakishly obsessed with?
Nothing.

[43.] What's your favorite song at the moment?
I always have multitudes of favorite songs at any given moment. I can never answer this question.

[44.] Do you like going to the mall to shop or just shopping online?
Depends on what I'm shopping for. I have to try on clothes and shoes, but I prefer online for anything else.

[45.] Can music affect your mood?
Yes.

[46.] When did you last see your best friend?
Four months ago.

[
47.] What tattoos do you want
I have it already! A Tigger on my back! =)

[48.] Have you ever been in a cave?
Yes

[49.] Ever eaten a bug?
Um, probably while riding my bike as a kid, but never intentionally.

[50.] What are you excited for?
Christmas break!

No comments: